When you buy through our links, we may earn money from our affiliate partners. Learn more.
- There’s a subscription box for every interest and hobby you can think of: books, designer fashion, pets, and even flavored water.
- Conveniently, you don’t even need to wrap them yourself — they’ll be sent directly to your recipient in pretty packaging so they can immediately start discovering new products or automating an everyday routine.
- Read more: 27 small gifts and gestures for friends or family members who are having a hard time self-isolating or social distancing
- If you’re looking for discounts on holiday gifts, make sure to check out our Black Friday 2020 and Cyber Monday 2020 coverage for the best deals.
- Sign up for Insider Reviews’ weekly newsletter for more buying advice and great deals
By now, the idea of a subscription box service is far from new. It remains, however, an excellent gift choice because there’s one for pretty much every interest and hobby you can think of. It’s also easy to purchase online and send — no pesky gift-wrapping necessary.
The best subscription services provide unique discovery opportunities, curate high-quality brands, and automate everyday routines to make life easier. They also make great gifts because most of them have digital gift card options that will land in your recipient’s inbox immediately. Then, they can apply it towards a plan of their choice and personalize the subscription to their own wants and needs. So, even if the actual subscription box doesn’t ship in time for the occasion (though no one needs an occasion to celebrate these days), your recipient will still receive notification that it’s on its way, so they know you didn’t forget about them.
Check out 39 great subscription gifts below:
This list includes a Sponsored Product that has been suggested by Trunk Club. It also meets our editorial criteria in terms of quality and value.*
Winc: full-sized bottles of wine to enjoy
Winc is a California-based company that both creates its own wine and curates bottles from top vineyards. It sends three full bottles of wine based on their “Palate Profile,” so they’ll get something that suits their particular taste. Its community rating system also points them to new names to try.
Escape the crate: the fun of an escape room from the comfort of your home
Escape the crate allows people to bring the fun of escape rooms to their homes. It comes with all of the clues/puzzles to solve and each box has a fun and exciting theme. The boxes deliver every other month because they are tested and ensure that they are giving people the best experience. Gift this brain puzzling experience to anyone who loves fun game nights in.
Adult and Craf